Cave Crawler Cave Crawler

At first I didn't know if this was my sort of music... but then after about 15 seconds I just really got into it. Your music is growing on me like bacteria (In a good way, like, Actimel or something). Parts put me in mind of Hollywood Undead, but actually better.
I love this, keep it up, Rig ;)

Loopmaster - Medieval Jester Loopmaster - Medieval Jester

Plonkercroc is a plonker

It loops perfectly. Love it!

Spiderz Spiderz

Incredible

I absolutely love it :) EXACTLY what I have spend hours searching newgrounds high and low for. This would be perfect for an animation I am creating, would it be alright if I could use this please? I'll give full credit to you :)

The animation is 3D, not flash, so it won't be on NG but I could send you a link when it's finished?

Indigorain responds:

Oh, wow, that'd be great! :D
I'm really glad you liked it!
You have my permission :D

ChooseYourDestiny-Decibel RMX ChooseYourDestiny-Decibel RMX

Another good song

Techno Circus Techno Circus

Nice

I really like it, but i felt like it was missing something. I almost assumed there would be a peaking point where it really kicked in with a heavy beat and some epic orchestral bass line, and when it never got to that point I was a tiny bit disappointed. Maybe that's my fault, as one should never assume. still very good though.
8/10
4/5

Ghostbusters Ghostbusters

Absolutely Fantasic!

The intro was a little too long so i should deduct a star, but that would still give you 999 out of 10 :D Bloody brilliant!
10/10
5/5

Clubbed to Death ZENON MIX Clubbed to Death ZENON MIX

Great

0:00 - 1:30 8/10
1:30 - 2:39 10/10
Well done

the Anti hero (strings) the Anti hero (strings)

Brilliant

I can't really think of any improvevments that could be made, it's a 10 out of 10.

OPQC responds:

good! :D thans for the 10!

Paragon Paragon

I agree with NuklearWaffles.

It is very good but the main melody is too distorted. Everything else is fine, but you need some clear sounds to peep through in an industrial. Well, that is my opinion anyway. Still brilliant song though.

(POO) - Goliath (POO) - Goliath

Nice

Like it. I love how the 2 notes from the piano continue through the first main part and fade into the background, and I really really love the distortion on the strings.

raleypoo responds: